These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Website Data Collection
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Thrive Product Studio and/or his licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Thrive’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Thrive’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Thrive reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Thrive’s discretion.
If Thrive provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Thrive may disable your user ID and password in Thrive’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Thrive makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Thrive does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Thrive will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Thrive Product Studio has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website or our services.
Photography Project Copyright & Ownership
Copyright to the photography produced by Thrive Product Studio will be owned by Thrive Product Studio until all work is paid for. Once the final payment has been received, the Client will then own 100% of their copyright, their website and files upon request. Thrive Product Studio retains the right to display graphics and other web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios. All web design projects will contain a copyright/legal statement with a link to Thrive Product Studio’ design website/portfolio, although this is optional based on Client’s preferences.
The turn around time starts when the product has been received and payment has cleared.
- The turn around time starts the following day if product is received after 1pm MST (Mon-Fri)
- Thrive Product Studio is not responsible for packages lost in the mail or delayed in the mail. Please keep all tracking numbers and if possible send tracking number to Eric at Eric@thriveproductstudio.com
Product Returns & Donation Policy
We will keep your product for 30 days before donating your item. One email will be sent around 20 days asking if you prefer to have your products shipped back. If we don’t receive a response, we assume that you don’t want your product back, and we will not be held responsible for storing your product after 30 days.