$150 Each + (One Time Model Fee)
Our definition of a lifestyle is showing the product in action with a model or animal in an environment
All Lifestyles include a model and have a one-time model fee associated with all lifestyle photo shoot
Models are not on site and due to this the 6 Business day turn around process does not apply to your order. Approximate turn around time is 2 to 3 weeks due to modeling scheduling
Outdoor lifestyle please note that weather can affect the timing of the shoot and final turnaround time.
Images will be photographed in the greater Boise area and there are lot of nice parks, foothills, and a big river that flows through the middle of town. Please take into consideration that there is
4 season and in the wintertime, there can be snow or leftover evidence of dirty snow.
Cost of props will be added to the total amount due if required to purchase anything
Prop more than $40 will be required to be supplied by the client
Expedited service available, call for quote
- Up to 2 hours with the animal, that includes setup or travel time with photographer, additional per hour rate is $25 a hour.
- An animal is used for images and photographer’s choice with client’s input.
- Up to 2 hours with the model, that includes setup or makeup time with model, travel time with photographer, additional per hour rate with model is $75 a hour.
- An attractive male or female is used for images and is photographer’s choice with client’s input.
- Comes with professional hair and makeup
- Up to 2 hours with the model, that includes setup or makeup time with model, travel time with photographer, additional per hour rate with model is $125 an hour
- This is the client’s choice and model options will be selected from a local modeling agency website. Availability is based on model’s schedule and takes time to coordinate everything
Due to the nature of hiring a model, a reshoot will require an additional fee of $250 per model