Enhanced images are basic images on-white in the studio, with something extra added. These add-ons have fees that are added to the base photography bulk rate sliding scale.
Mannequins or ghost mannequins images are not available, flat or folded clothing only
Cost of props will be added to the total amount due if required to purchase anything
A flat rate of $50 can be charged for props and shopping with a max prop budget of $40
Prop more than $40 will be required to be supplied by the client
- These are per images add-on fees to the basic image price
- Hand/ Foot model (+$35)
- Add a simple prop (+$25 & cost of prop)
- Add a separate exposure/image/detail digitally in Photoshop (+$25)
- Clothing – folded or lay flat only (+$10)
- Jewelry or Watches (+$25)
- Focus Stacking, focus from near to far (+$20)
- Model in studio (+$45) + (one time model fee, see below for more info)
- On Location image (+$75)
- Composite lifestyle (call to order)
- Up to 2 hours with the model, that includes setup or makeup time with model, travel time with photographer, additional per hour rate with model is $75 a hour.
- An attractive male or female is used for images and is photographer’s choice with client’s input.
- Comes with professional hair and makeup
- Up to 2 hours with the model, that includes setup or makeup time with model, travel time with photographer, additional per hour rate with model is $125 a hour
- This is the client’s choice and model options will be selected from a local modeling agency website. Availability is based on model’s schedule and takes time to coordinate everything
Due to the nature of hiring a model, a reshoot will require an additional fee of $250 per model