Thrive Product Studio is a local product photography company located in the heart of downtown Boise, Idaho.
Whether you’re on the hunt for professional product photography in Boise for your Amazon store, E-commerce website, or even product shots for use in print media, Thrive Product Studio does it all.
How does it work?
We make the process easy from beginning to end.
- The first step is calling or emailing us to discuss your project.
Since we serve local customers, we can also setup an in-person meeting at our studio to discuss your project too. The more detail and directions you can provide us upfront, the better the final product. But don’t worry, we won’t expect you to know everything, as we’re the experts who will ask the right questions, give our suggestions, etc.
- Once we gather all the pieces needed to formulate a quote, we’ll then put together an estimate for you to review.
If everything looks good, we’ll have you place an order on our website and submit payment.
- Once your order has been placed, you can either ship, mail or drop your product off at our studio.
Our offices are located in the Alaska Center Building off 10th and Main St in downtown Boise, Idaho. (View on map).
- We’ll start shooting your products, either on a white background (“products on white”) or with a model if you selected one of our lifestyle photography packages.
- Once we get all of the shots needed, we’ll start editing your photos, adding any necessary info graphics, followed by delivery via Dropbox/email.
Once we’re done, you’ll have the option to either donate the products or pick them back up/have them shipped back.
Do you have a professional studio setup?
Yes we do! We have a room specifically dedicated to capturing your images in the the best light, as well as our editing bay as well.
Do you offer any type of guarantee?
We offer 1 free re-shoot if you aren’t satisfied with the product image. It’s important for us to have a very in-depth discussion about details and specifics requests prior to starting, specifically if your product photo requirements are more advanced. The more details about what you want, the easier we get to a finished product that you will love.
Tell me about your photographer and their credentials
Eric Obendorf is our trained product photographer, with hundreds of product shoots under his belt. He went to school in New York and graduated with a photography degree, and he has a great eye for detail on any project, big or small.